Technical Announcements

Technical Announcements


First of all: Thanks to all voters!
As you can see a forum is appreciated. But over all I decided not to add vBulletin for now due to the low number of voters against licence costs.
But a free one should show the response on a forum. Till the end of the month everything should be set up.

Should I add a forum to this blog to discuss things more easy?

  • Yes, great idea! (64%, 16 Votes)
  • Nah, it's not worth it. (32%, 8 Votes)
  • I don't care. (4%, 1 Votes)

Total Voters: 25

Loading ... Loading ...


Don’t worry if you don’t reach my site someday next week.
I will be moving to another server which means I have to update the A-Records and some of you might have the old ones in their dns caches. To get the new ones just wait a couple of hours or flush your dns cache.

Update 19.03.2012

Everything worked flawlessly, moving should be done! Hopefully you don’t encounter any problems – but if you do, please email me.